For those of you making the switch from and an android phone to the iphone (and who still rely heavily on Google to keep your contacts list) here is a nifty way to sync up your contacts:
1. Settings>Add Account>Microsoft Exchange
2. Type in your full Gmail account in the Email portion
3. Leave Domain blank
4. Type in Gmail account for username and your google account password. Click next.
5. Type in m.google.com in the domain field and click next
6. Turn on the "Contacts" sync.
And like magic, your google contacts will sync with your iphone.
Wish I had found this out before giving Verizon $15 to transfer only a quarter of my contacts. And incorrectly at that. LAME.